[Cabs] CABS Information

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu May 21 19:31:26 UTC 2009

Lisa.
Yes, we work with all students.  Even those who are home schooled.  There is
a Nfb chapter in the springs.  .
I believe I met your daughter at the convention.  In november.  If you can
get to the colorado center for the blind on June 27th.  We will be having a
seminar for students.  Becca can meet other teenagers and have lots of fun
during the seminar.  Also the CCb runs a summer program for students from
elementary age to college age students.  Contact Brent Batron at 778-1130 or
1-800-401-4632.  He is the youth services coordinator.  The high school
program allows the students to obtain jobs for the summer.  While they are
in the program.  If you believe that this might be something else that your
daughter would bennifit from.  Call Brent and talk with him.  I hope that we
will get the chance to see Becca and you at the cabs seminar on june 27th.
Take care.

Melissa Green
The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass
yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.