[Cabs] Fw: Information about summer camp

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun May 31 21:08:29 UTC 2009

Thanks nijat for the information.  I have spoken to brent and we have set a
date of June 27th for the cabs seminar.
I don't know if we want to  spend some time during the week there at the
center. to meet the elementary children.  They have  so many elementary
students that they will be running two programs.  This is acording to brent.

Melissa Green
The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass
yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.