[Cabs] CABS Listserv Development

Nimer nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:15:40 UTC 2009

Hello Arielle and all,

I can't tell you all what topics to discuss and not to discuss. All I
can say is that if this list was more widely advertised, like say to the
vision teachers around the state, and more students got involved and
signed up to the list, more topics would be introduced. I believe that
people _would ask questions about college, Voc Rehab, obtaining
textbooks, etc. Part of the problem is that noone knows about this list.
the only reason I found out is because I was surfing the nfb site and
saw a list of mailing lists.

Thanks
Nimer J