[Cabs] Cabs Committees.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Nov 10 07:19:14 UTC 2009

Nimer.
I listed the names of all of the committee chairs in the message that nijat replied to.
Contact those people.
you can serve on mor than one committee.  Just make sure its no more than two.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674