[Cabs] CABS Listserv Development

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:08:50 UTC 2009

Another possible idea would be to have a Communication subcommittee under technology and membership. It could involve all forms of communicating to our members including this listserve, email, phone and anything else that would help us find and obtain necessary and helpful information that would be useful to those on th list.
Just an idea of course.
Monika Reinholz