[Cabs] National Leadership Consortium in SensoryDisabilities Doctoral Fellowship Program Announced

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:07:23 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Hartle, Mary Jo" <mhartle at nfb.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:03:36 -0500
Subject: FW: [NCLVI] Corrected- National Leadership Consortium in
SensoryDisabilities Doctoral Fellowship Program Announced
To: nabs.president at gmail.com

Hi Ariel,
    Could you circulate this to the student listservs?  It is a PhD
program in blindness with a consortium that we've been trying to promote
as it seems like a fairly positive program as far as their attitudes
about blindness.  They try to partner with the NFB and bring students to
convention, etc. so we want to help spread the word about this program
and get more of our folks into the program and field of teaching blind
students.
Thanks,
Mary Jo T. Hartle

Mary Jo Thorpe-Hartle, MEd, NOMC