[Cabs] Walmart issue

BEKAHBEA at aol.com BEKAHBEA at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 01:53:04 UTC 2009

Instead of having them pull it off the shelves, why not request for them to
 make it more positive? Why not request that the picture be of a man
looking  proud that he is a blind referee? Why not have a description inside the
package of how the cane is used and how it helps a blind person? Little
things like that can make the public more aware.

In a message dated 10/1/2009 7:01:28 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,