[Cabs] CABS Minutes 10-11

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:03:51 UTC 2009

October 11, 2009 CABS Board Meeting

Present were: Marty, Nijat, Arielle, Diane, Maurice, and Becky.
We will  be going to CSDB on Thursday; leaving CCB around 4:00 p.m.
Diane will discuss the final logistics with Lou Tutt and Kathy and she
has ordered cake, ice cream, and soda. Melissa will obtain the names
of the  students who will be participating in the mentoring program so
we can make matches while en route to Colorado Springs.
Convention:
Presenters: Kath from CU DSS, a staff member from the admissions
office at CCD, AT professor at UNC
Please pre-register for convention!
Fund-raising: We will sell CABS Idol tickets for $3 before CABS Idol.
We will also sell Snack Packs. CABS will contribute four items and
individual board members will contribute the rest.
Nijat, Diane, Maurice, and Becky will serve as a fund-raising
committee to develop some proposals for post-convention fund-raising.
We will meet again on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 7:00 p.m.
Arielle Silverman
Secretary, CABS