[Cabs] CABS Minutes 10-25

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:58:10 UTC 2009

October 25, 2009

Present were: Marty, Nijat, Arielle, Diane, Maurice, Becky, and Nimer.
We are  all securing items for snack packs to sell at convention.
Speakers for college panel state convention: Bonnie Snyder, Dr. Bauer,
Dave Rieves, a rep from CCD, Kath Stager, and a student (Beth Allred)?
We will sell CABS Idol tickets up until the event.  Marty has all the tickets.
All the officers and board members are up for election this year.

Respectfully submitted,
Arielle  Silverman
Secretary, CABS

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org