[Cabs] PacMate Omni for sale!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 26 17:30:24 UTC 2009

A PacMate is a so-called note taker -- like a Braille Note.  It is
basically a PDA for blind persons.  There are versions with Braille
Keyboards and computer-style keyboards, and voice only, or voice and
Braille.  You can use to take notes, keep calendar, surf the web,
keep contacts and to-do lists, etc.

Dave