[Cabs] sensus by phone

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Fri Apr 9 23:06:21 UTC 2010

U.S. Census Bureau to assist people who are blind or have other disabilities
with filling out census form

Here?s an important announcement regarding the U.S. Census, and you?It?s
U.S. Census time -- when the government takes count of all its citizens to
determine how funding is distributed in the various regions, and even how
many Congressional representatives we have?We want you to be counted, too!
Beginning Monday, April 12th, if you have blindness, visual or other
disability you can fill out your Census form over the phone. Call
1-866-872-6868. The number again is 1-866-872-6868, starting Monday, April
12. The sooner you call, the less likely a Census worker will visit your
home. Be counted?take part in the U.S. Census.