[Cabs] The may seminar.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Apr 14 01:14:20 UTC 2010

Hi all.
There will be a change in the may seminar.
I will try and see if we can get the center for the second or third week  in may.
It depends on your finals week though.
Those of us in Greeley have finals starting the first monday in may.
If we have too, we can schedule it in august, and see if we can do something for the summer program students like we did last year.
Suggestions?
Have a blessed day.
Warmly,
Melissa Green
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Linked in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674