[Cabs] Fundraising

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Apr 14 01:21:47 UTC 2010

Hi again all.
Your favorite vice president and pest.
I think that we need to not only email about fundraising ideas.
But also have a meeting.
Marty has asked me to join this committee.
So what days work for you guys that are interested in fundraising?

Maryanne is co-chair of this committee and Diane Filipe is chair.
I have an idea for a fundraiser.
We are selling the earrings.
Wich is awesome, and so are the earrings.
There are other ideas that we need to discuss and get going.
One idea that we need to plan and get up and running is a fifty-fifty raffle.
The money would go to fund the CsDB Mentoring program.
As well as a possible scholarship to the CCB summer program.  This idea can be discussed more during a meeting.
Have a blessed day.
Warmly,
Melissa Green
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Linked in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674