[Cabs] The may seminar.

Esha Mehta dreamer2289 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 21:28:22 UTC 2010

heyy! so, this isn't quite related to the summer program; but, i
wanted your input. as you may know, there's a new north metro chapter
of the NFBCO. we are having our next meeting on may 8th and would like
to have as many CABS members to join us! after the meeting, there will
be a BBQ and probably some picnic games!
there are a lot of elementary and high school aged students in this
chapter, and Michelle Chacon and I feel it would be a great way to get
new members and socialize with the kids! we haven't thought of a
location yet...we are looking at parks nearby.let me know if you can
attend! also, can you post this on the list serve? i'm having some
issues with that. Thanks much!

Toodles,
Esha

On 4/13/10, Melissa Green <graduate56 at juno.com> wrote:
> We can do may.
> Just that not on the  7th.
>

> Have a blessed day.
> Warmly,
> Melissa Green
> "At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
> you know what you want."
> Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
> Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
> twitter: melissa5674
> msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
> Linked in
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
>
> Skype: lissa5674

>>> for the summer program students like we did last year.