[Cabs] Test message

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 00:01:12 UTC 2010

Looks like it works now.

By the way, I started school at Pima Medical Institute...but I recently had some medical issues pop up and am on a temporary withdraw until those medical issues clear up.

As for the CSDB mentoring meeting, I will be going to Greeley to pick up Melissa and Marty so they can get to that meeting. Im not sure who else will be needing a ride with them or the details of the meeting.

Its been a while since I was active in CABS and I want to be as involved as possible again.

Monika Reinholz

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me