[Cabs] CSDB trip.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Apr 19 19:22:09 UTC 2010

Hello all.
We will be having a mentoring activity/meeting at CSDB.  Thursday the 22nd. We should be at the school around 6:30 or 7:00.
For those that live in denver and boulder who are interested.  Contact arielle to figure out a meeting place at Market street station.
Also let me know off list if you will attend.
My email is:
graduate56 at juno.com
Thank you.
Melissa Green
I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.