[Cabs] next CABS meeting

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 00:05:31 UTC 2010

I'll try to make it if I can remember. I will be moving to Greeley/Evans on the 15th, as you know. I got my info as to where I will be living at The Grove and the 15th is move-in day. If anything, I will be in touch with you not long after getting up there anyway. Cant wait to be back in Greeley and going to UNC again.
Monika