[Cabs] conference call.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Aug 13 04:45:08 UTC 2010

Hello all.
There will be a Cabs conference call tomorrow evening August 13, 2010 at 7:00 PM.
We will start planning for state convention, by discussing the Ray Mcgeorge award, our fifty-fifty raffle, other convention fundraisers, the mentoring program, and our state convention seminar and business meeting.  As well as any other convention activities for Cabs to participate in.   I would like to discuss A back to school activity.   Any other new business can also be discussed.
The number to call in is as follows:
 605-475-6006
> and the code to enter is:
>  587726.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
liss.wordpress.com
topaz1531.wordpress.com
live journal: topaz5674
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
messenger: graduate1531
Skype: lissa5674
Linked in