[Cabs] conference call.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Dec 14 01:55:07 UTC 2010

Hello.
There will be a Cabs Conference Call tomorrow evening.  the board and all interested members.
We will be making and emplementing a plan for the intire year for Cabs.
The call will take place tomorrow evening at: 7:00PM.  The number to call in is as follows.
> 605-475-6006
> and the code to enter is:
>  587726.
i have a lot to present to the membership.  You guys might want to impeach me during the call tomorrow.  After you hear my plan and ideas for Cabs.  Lol!
Also please bring a calendar and a notetaking device.  So you can take your own notes of important dates.
See you all tomorrow evening.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never truly be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.