[Cabs] Nabs Conference call: Dating and Relationships part 2!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 01:23:47 UTC 2010

 Seasons Greetings Fellow Students,
  It’s the most wonderful time of the year! – Exams, gift shopping,
 and cold weather!  Ok, well at least you have another nabs conference
 call to look forward to!
       For the Final nabs conference of 2010 we bring you…: Dating and
 Relationships… part 2 (the sequel? Yes, the sequel!)    Here we will
 hear from  a   couple where both partners are blind, and a couple
 where  both a blind and sighted person are present.
  This call, scheduled to take place Sunday, December 19th at 8p.m.
 EST, is sure to follow last year’s informative and lively nature.  So
 bring your questions,  Bring your stories, and most certainly bring
 yourselves!

  Who?: The membership committee (and guest speakers) of the national
 association of blind students
 What?: “Dating and Relationships” part 2!
 When?: Sunday!!... December 19, 2010 at 8p.m. EST, 7p.m. CT, 6p.m. MT,
 5p.m. PT. (ok, I think you get the idea).
 Where?: conference call!(712) 775-7100  Pass Code: 257963
 How?: Call in… Duh!
 Why?: because you have questions about dating and relationships, and
 you missed last years call or, you just want in on this one too
 •       This call is set to be recorded, so if  for some strange reason you
> really want to miss out on this one, You’ll at least have the
 opportunity to gain some insights *smile*.
  We look forward to seeing you there!

        Warm regards and best holiday wishes,
  The Nabs membership committee.

--