[Cabs] CABS Membership Commitee Call

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 04:27:18 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I would like to convene a conference call meeting for those of us who
are interested in serving on the Colorado Association of Blind
Students membership committee. At the meeting I would like to discuss
some potential membership-building activities that CABS can undertake
throughout this year.

Is everyone available to meet on Monday, Feb. 22 at 7:00 p.m.?

If you are not available then, let me know if there's another night
that you would prefer.

Also, if you are not a student but would like to offer suggestions to
the membership committee, we would appreciate your participation as
well.

Thanks and happy Valentine's Day to all,
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org