[Cabs] CABS Membership Commitee Call

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Feb 16 03:30:40 UTC 2010

I believe that the 22nd will work for me right now.
If something changes.  I will let you know.
Right now, I intend to be on the call that night.

Have a blessed day.
Warmly,
Melissa Green
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
you know what you want."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674