[Cabs] meeting.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jan 11 23:47:35 UTC 2010

Hello.
This is a reminder that there will be a mentoring, community outreach committee meeting tonight at 7:00 PM.
The number to call in is: 605-475-6006 and the code to enter is: 587726.
We will pick a correspondence person to take notes about our meeting.
We will also discuss ideas for future seminars.
Mentoring activities and recruiting of mentors and mentees.
If you all have other ideas.  Bring those as well.
See you tonight.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674