[Cabs] Fw: fundraising committee

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Jan 30 04:43:46 UTC 2010

Di,
On the conference call last sunday.  We discussed selling the earrings now.
I think this way we could be ahead of other chapters because everyone will
be trying to sell disney stuff next year.  Its a thought.
I have a couple ideas as well.
If we could raffle off an item or do another 50-50.  I think that we could
earn some more money,  I remember one year cabs raffled off a victor vive.
You guys raised a lot of money doing that.  At a seminar we had, scott
mentioned having some kind of social outing and raffling off a victor
stream.  May be we should pursue that idea.
Just my thoughts.

Warmly,
Melissa Green
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is
always to try just one more time.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674