[Cabs] 5050 Raffle

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Thu Jul 1 11:58:17 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,
]
If you would like to sell tickets and are going to be at national
convention, please give me a call at 720-284-2318.  I will be bringing an
abundance of tickets with me on Friday and would love to get them into your
hands as soon as possible.
Anyone needing tickets who won't be at convention, please get in touch with
Melissa so that we can get them to you as well.
Remember, the more we sell, the better our mentoring program can be.

Have a wonderful holiday wherever you're spending it this year.

Regards,

Maryann Migliorelli