[Cabs] raffle update and question

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Wed Jun 2 00:29:30 UTC 2010

Hi Gang,

  Lisa Bonderson and I are working together to design and print the tickets
ourselves.  We decided that the price was much cheaper if we do it ourselves
and we can get the ticket designed perfectly for our use.

I have a question for consideration.  Do you think we should price the
tickets at one dollar a piece or possibly two dollars each or three for
five?

I thought about the possible price increase considering the cost and
possible better profits.  What do you all think?

Please let me know, so we can make the decision before final printing.

We will be distributing the tickets very soon.

Please let me know if you are going to convention and can get them there or
if we need to mail them to you.

Thanks for supporting the CABS. Fundraiser.

Best regards for a wonderful summer,

Maryann Migliorelli