[Cabs] Cabs Meeting.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 06:51:20 UTC 2010

Hi all.
We would like to have a Cabs Meeting on Monday evening June 14, at 7:00.
Marty would like a report from the technology committee that night.
The people I have on that committee are neamiah, Maurice, and Nijat.  Esha should also be invited to attend so she is able to take notes.
The membership/outreach and the fundraising committees don't need to meet yet.  If you guys who are on those committees can let me know about your schedules, we can set up a meeting for july after convention.  This way we can discuss progress of the raffle and earring sales, for the fundraising committee.  The outreach and membership can start compiling a list of activities for the mentoring program, and solidifying the plans for the seminar at the center, as well as state convention activities.    Will send another message out later in the week with the call info.  Oh and can someone find out whin the next state board meeting is, so we can have a face to face meeting.  Personally, I think that we get a lot done on the calls, however we haven't had a face to face since the last morning of convention.
This is something that we need to discuss on monday.

Melissa Green
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.

Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal