[Cabs] raffle tickets.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Jun 16 02:35:55 UTC 2010

Hi all.
Lisa and Maryanne have been working dillegently on creating the raffle tickets for our 50 50 raffle.

The proceeds from this Raffle will be used to fund the mentoring program.  Tickets will be sold for $2.00 for 1 and $3.00 for 5.  You do not have to be present to win.  The drawing will be held at the Colorado state convention.  A pay pal address will be provided for those out of state wishing to purchase tickets.
Those of you going to convention see maryanne to receive tickets to sell.
If you would like tickets beforehand, contact Maryanne and provide her with your home address.
This way The tickets can be mailed too you.
Contact Maryanne at:
mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
All ticket stubs and moneys must be mailed to me.  The money must be mailed as a check or money order, payable to: Colorado Asociation of Blind Studentss.  Please include in the envelope the quantity of tickets that you have received, and the quantity of tickets that you have sold with the check or money order.
Send all of this information to:
CABS 5050 raffle
Melissa Green
2315 9th Ave. #3306-B
Greeley, Colorado  80631
I also ask that you send an e-mail to me informing me that you have sent me ticket stubs, and money.  This way I can be on look out for the envelope.  Please place Cabs raffle tickets in the subject line.

My e-mail is:
graduate56 at juno.com
or
lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thank you.
Cabs on facebook
cabs
Twitter
http://twitter.com/COBlindstudents

Have a blessed day.

Melissa Green
"Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal