[Cabs] Cabs minutes for June 14, 2010

Chris Foster cjfoster2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:54:57 UTC 2010

Laurie and others,
If you ever need to unsubscribe from the list or change how you receive
messages, go to the end of any message from the list and click on the link
that is provided.  It will take you to your personal list page.  Now, I
would like to remind all of us that whenever you receive a message from Cabs
and hit reply, please remember that everyone on the list gets your response.
So, let's be mindful of the questions we ask and the answers we give,
especially if you think that your answer may benefit one person as opposed
to the list.  Laurie is right in a way, the list traffic is a bit high
lately and no, I wouldn't characterize it as spam.  Just a friendly
reminder, Chris Foster