[Cabs] Fw: [Nfb-announce] 50/50 Raffle for National Organization ofParents of Blind Children

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Jun 18 22:43:10 UTC 2010

Good point.
However, this is just my opinion.  I believe that we can still sell our
tickets as well.  The parents drawing will be held at national convention.
I wouldn't let this discourage us.  If we thought of it it as this devision
is selling this or that.  Then many people wouldn't do fund raisers at
national convention at all.  Think of the various chapters and affiliates
that sell candy at convention.
If the membership feels we shouldn't do the raffle at convention.  I will go
along with them.
Just my thoughts.
Have a blessed day.
Melissa Green
"Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood
enough, we would never be afraid."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal