[Cabs] conference call on March 8th

marty rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Tue Mar 2 04:51:10 UTC 2010

hello everyone,
There will be a conference call for the Colorado Association of Blind Students on Monday March 8, 2010 at 7:15 p.M.  I would appreciate it if we could have reports from all of the committees at that time.  i know that the newly combined Membership/Outreach Committee met earlier this evening.  I would like for the Fundraising and Technology Committees to have meetings before next week's call so that we might have reports from those committees as well.  My goal is to have monthly updates so that nothing slips through the cracks.  Thanks.
Sincerely,
Marty Rahn,
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students