[Cabs] next meeting

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 7 16:59:49 UTC 2010

I wrote earlier in the week and told Melissa that Monday night won't work well for me because of a mid-term in Psych on
Tues for a CABS meeting.
Just so y'all know, My Mom and I are leaving shortly to go to Boulder to be with my Grandma who is in hospice.  She is having a hard morning.
So whenever the meeting is, the treasury amount is still the same with a balance of $410.87.
No one has sent me their ideas for fundraising.
"and that's all I have to say about that", Forest Gump
Diane