[Cabs] nabs conference call: philosiphy 101

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:17:02 UTC 2010

Greetings     fellow students!

 The national Association of Blind Students will have a conference
call regarding NFB Philosophy.   This call is to take   place on
Sunday, May 9th at 8p.m. eastern time.
 If you are interested in joining this call, please join us by calling
712.775.7100 and dialing the pass code 257963.
 On the call, we will have special guest   speakers Ron Gardner
(president NFB of Utah and board member of the national Federation of
the Blind) and Sam Gleese (president NFB of Mississippi).
  We are please to have such dynamic leaders with great experience in
the movement joining us on what should be a can’t - miss call.
  So, no matter how long you’ve been involved with the NFB; there
promises to be something for you!
 Please join us on Sunday and   stay tuned to your Face book, Twitter
and to your locally moderated list serve for more information
regarding the call, including how to hear the call as it happens!
 Wishing you the best in your  finals,
  The Nabs membership committee.

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
 " Life is not about always making the right dicisions, it's about
learning which dicisions are the  right ones to make."