[Cabs] Csdb trip.

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:51:35 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Those of you who want to be picked up in Denver to go to CSDB
tomorrow, please meet inside Market Street Station on the 17th Street
side at 2:30 p.m. Give me a call at
602-502-2255
if you can't find me. Also, if you are coming down from Boulder and
want to ride with me, I will be on the B bus that leaves the CU campus
at 1:34.

Arielle