[Cabs] convention and more.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Oct 20 04:03:30 UTC 2010

Hello all.
I received the links from the talkingbook library.  The links are to the audio files of the blue book.
I have sent the links to both nehemiah and maurice.
The award
I am in contact with Julie Deeden about our vissionary award.  We have to change the name.  The american foundation for the blind has an award with the same name.  Will update you all on the conference call on Sunday.  The winner has no clue  and I have been told by the state office that we need to keep it that way.
Door prizes
For the past couple of years we have had door prizes at our student meeting.  We have one prize this year so far.  Do we want to collect a few more, for our meeting?
Mentoring program

I have contacted CSDB many times and not received a message back yet.  I am thinking that we will not go down to the school until spring.  Those of you who are in contact with your mentees, might encourage them to ask for us to come down.  Smile!
I also sent a list of activities for their consideration.
Conference Call
Here is another reminder about the conference call on sunday evening at 7:00 PM.
Is everyone working with their pannelists?
I will send the e-mail and panel list  out again.
That is all that I have right now.
Will send a reminder about the conference call and the call information out before sunday.
Blessings!
Melissa Green
"Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is
often more important than the outcome."

(Arthur Ashe,