[Cabs] Boulder chapter meeting

Esha Mehta dreamer2289 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 04:04:22 UTC 2010

heyy!!
sorry i haven't called you back yet...i actually just got back from a
church picnic with my friend and had some hw to finish. anyway, i
don't think i'll be able to come to the meeting tomorrow because i'm
meeting with my professors to get some extra help with a few classes.

I guess you found my email address? lol

I'll try to call you tomorrow during one of my breaks. Hope you had a
great weekend!

Take care!
Esha