[Cabs] conference call.

colorado students colorado.students at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:39:58 UTC 2011

    Hello all.
ope that you have been enjoying your summer.
Now its time to start working again.
I would like to have a conference call either sunday or monday evening.
Please let me know which day will work for you.
Teashirts are in.  I have sold 2 so far.  There was a mix up ap.  The company that does the templates were back ordered.  So didn't have them at convention.  But they have been sitting in my living room.
Yes, I realize that summer is nearly over.  However, they can be used as sleep shirts, or as work out wear.  I plan to buy a couple myself.
On the call we will discuss and plan the next few seminars, including state convention.  We might as well start early.

Blessings!
Melissa R. Green
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.