[Cabs] CABS conference call.

colorado students colorado.students at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:09:20 UTC 2011

Hello all.
Hope that you had a grate summer.
There will be a CaBS conference call Sunday august 28, 2011 at 6:30PM.  Hopefully if we start earlier we can be done early.
We will plan our seminars for the upcoming months.  This includes state convention.
The places that we have discussed having our next seminar at: are grand junction, southern colorado, DU, and Fort Collins.
The number to call in is as follows.
> 605-475-6006
> and the code to enter is:
>  587726
Hope to see you all on the call.  Will send a reminder out again in a few days.

Melissa Green
Your mind will never forget what your heart  won't forgive