[Cabs] CABS leadership postponement

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:50:28 UTC 2011

President Rozier has asked me to post the following message:

Due to scheduling of the Colorado State Board meeting and our fervent desire
to have full participation by the affiliate leadership in our student
leadership retreat, the student leadership seminar is being postponed.  The
new date will be chosen during our upcoming conference call on January 8, at
5:30 pm.  Please plan to attend this conference call with your calendars in
hand so that we can pick the most appropriate date.

We look forward to speaking and planning with you all then.

Sincerely,

Maryann Migliorelli