[Cabs] CABS leadership postponement

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Dec 28 17:09:07 UTC 2011

I do agree that Julie should have said that we had a seminar planned.
But that didn't happen.
That is imposible to get a schedule of board meetings.
They happen when scott decides.  If they are going to be an in person or
conference call.

Now that I think about it. Scott was asked to participate in the leadership
seminar.
Just the way nfbco turns.
I will get used to it one day, or may be never.
Have a blessed day.

Melissa Green
"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your
grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."