[Cabs] conference call.

monika_r_r at hotmail.com monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:17:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I won't be able to make the meeting at 7p as I have work tomorrow. I do get my 1hr lunch break at about 7:30-8:30p, depending on if I have to finish a call first or not. I do plan to pop in during the lunch break. Keep me posted on anything I can help with and will check in at the meeting.
Monika
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile