[Cabs] the two april seminars and other news.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Feb 20 08:10:48 UTC 2011

Hi all.
Just an detailed message about many of the things Cabs is involved with.

Meeting minutes
I have the minutes from our last meeting.  Thank you Maurice for taking the minutes.
Nehemiah and I have to get together and go through previous meeting minutes.  All minutes will be posted soon.
Seminars
Everything has been put in to place for our march seminar in Boulder.
The greeley seminar will be held on april 10th instead of April 2nd.
The denver seminar at the auraria campus will be held on April 30th.
I should have a greeley location solidified by monday the 28th at the latest.
We are working with the DsS on auraria to have them sponsor us there.  I haven't received a response yet from the director of the DsS on that campus yet.
State Board
March 4th will be a state board meeting at the center.  Our CABS state plan will be brought up.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the board meeting.  But will be at the seminar on Saturday.  I hope that some of you will go and give brent and Maryanne some support whin the plan does come up.
I wish that there would be a way for me to be conferenced in for the meeting.  But I don't believe that will be possible.
CSdB
I forwarded a message that I got from Kathy . to those who are on the committee.
In the message she did ask if CABS would like to plan some activities for the goalball tournament that they are having for students from all over the state april 15th through the 17th.  She also requestested dates starting in march.  Apparently, Mondays and wednesdays work for them.
NFBCO scholarship Information
I sent the scholarship information to both the community college and to the University and to the Rehab. office here in greeley.
Cabs meetings
Cabs meetings are open to the public.
Our next meeting will be after the Boulder seminar, on March 13th at 7:00 PM.

Blessings and kind regards,
Melissa Green
Each person must live their life as a model for others.