[Cabs] cabs conference call.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Jan 7 07:30:39 UTC 2011

Hello all, and happy new year.
It is time for the colorado asociation of blind students(cabs) to hold the first conference call of 2011.
This call will take place sunday evening at 7:00 P.M Mountain Time.  The number to call is as follows:
1 (605) 475-6006
The access code is 587726.

We will be planning our state seminars.  The main focus of our call will be for the first seminar that will be held in boulder.  I will be the state plan to the president of Nfb of colorado for his consideration and approval.
I will send a reminder message out this weekend.
   Blessings!
Melissa Green
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
--Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green
twitter: melissa5674
messenger: graduate1531