[Cabs] Fwd: Your Help And Feedback Are Wanted If You Believe In The Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 04:16:25 UTC 2011

HELLO ALL,

I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND GOOD NEW YEAR. SORRY, THAT IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE SENT OUT ANY NEWS OF THE DJD INVASION AND THE STATION AND ALL.. I HAD TO STEP AWAY FROM THIS JOB DUE TO PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ISSUES IN MY LIFE. WELL, I'M BACK...

PLEASE READ ON ON THIS ANNOUNCEMEENT AND PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN AND RESPOND TO THE LINKS MENTIONED. YOUR HELP AND COOPERATION ARE OF NEED!

THANKS,
AMY