[Cabs] the cabs conference call for sunday.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Jan 22 06:39:24 UTC 2011

The call for sunday will be postponed and rescheduled for after washington seminar.
are any students going to the day at the capitol on tuesday?
I will be starting my 45 hour practicum on that day, so won't be able to make it.

Blessings and kind regards
Melissa Green
"Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one another. We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine mind."