[Cabs] Boulder's haunted bus tour

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 22:47:31 UTC 2011

I am sending this invite with a bit of transportation information.

For those of you inquiring about getting to the tour from Denver, there are
BV buses leaving Market Street Station at either 8:38 or 9:08 am that arrive
at the Baseline and Broadway stop in time for the tour.  We hope to see you
and your friends and families on the bus.

The National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter invites you

to start your Halloween season on a special haunted Banjo Billy's bus tour.

Date: October 8, 2011

Time: 10:45 am

Departing from: The Egg and I Restaurant, 2574 Baseline Road in Boulder

Tour cost: $20 by check or $21 by credit card through PayPal by October 4th.

All ages are welcome.

Availability is limited, so don't delay.

"He who snoozes misses the great ghost stories."

For questions about reservations or more information, contact Maryann
Migliorelli

Phone: 303-499-9125

E-mail  <mailto:mrsmigs at migliorelli.org> mrsmigs at migliorelli.org

For online purchases, click the

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7578XB
FD78T2S> &hosted_button_id=7578XBFD78T2S