[Cabs] meeting reschedule announcement

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:48:25 UTC 2012

Hi CABS board and other interested students:
If we are not meeting by phone until the 15th, we need to make a
decision about the Boulder seminar by email before then. I have
communicated with Disability Services on our campus and based on
availability of the on-campus space, it looks like we have three
(1) Saturday, April 21 from noon-4:00 p.m.;
(2) Saturday, October 28 from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; or
(3) postpone until October 2012 and then hold a Boulder seminar just
before the CO state convention, which will be in Boulder this year,
and encourage students at our seminar to come to the convention.

I know there is a Boulder NFB chapter meeting on April 28; however I
have also been informed that the Big Buff/Little Buff group is having
an event on the 21st. I discussed with Esha the possibility of having
Big Buff/Little Buff incorporated into our seminar in some way.
However I am also open to the option of postponing until October.
Thoughts from the board and president would be appreciated before I
get back to Disability Services with a final decision.
Best,
Arielle