[Cabs] touch text books.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Feb 6 23:49:51 UTC 2012

Got this message and site from a friend.
Not sure how accessible this is for blind students.  But the site does have lots of text books.
There is a registration fee of $49.95.
If anyone has used this site share your experience.
Read on and share with other students!

My name is Michael and I am the CEO and Founder of Touch Textbooks.

      Touch Textbooks is a revolutionary new website for students all around the world which allows you to download FREE college textbooks to your iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle, or any other e-Reading device.

      At the moment, we have over 3 million textbooks available for FREE download for over 5000 different subjects and disciplines. We not only provide textbooks for college students, but also for high school students, and advanced university students.

      Our textbooks are fully authorized copies, they are latest editions, and they are fully interactive - enabling you to highlight sections, make notes, and bookmark pages.

      I would like to personally invite you to try Touch Textbooks today. All our books are 100% free for download and there are no subscriptions costs at all. Why keep paying over $100 per textbook when you can get your entire lifetime's worth of textbooks absolutely FREE?!

      Our service is so popular at the moment that we are now ranked #7 on Google for "free textbooks", #11 for "college textbooks" and #5 for "download textbooks". See for yourself!

      So what are you waiting for?

Visit http://www.TouchTextbooks.com today to see if we have any of the textbooks you need available for FREE.

      Even if you don't need any textbooks yourself, you may know some parents with children who might, or may have colleagues who might find our service extremely useful. If this is the case, please forward this email to them.

      Signed with success,

      Michael Skagen

      Touch Textbooks CEO

      contact at touchtextbooks.com

      http://www.TouchTextbooks.com

Blessings,
 Warmly,
Melissa green
Sometimes Life brings you full circle to a place you've been before just to show you how much you've grown.