[Cabs] Conference Call: Techniques for Independent Travel

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:48:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,
As blind students some of the most common and vexing issues we face
have to do with travel. How will we find our way around a new campus
or new city? How will we get to parties or run errands if we can't
drive? How do we navigate airports and malls?
On Sunday we'll be discussing these and other questions on the
Colorado Association of Blind Students second conference call! Call in
to get your questions answered or to share techniques and tips that
have worked for you.
The call will begin at 5:30 p.m. Mountain time on Sunday, February 26.
To join in please dial
605-475-6006
and dial passcode 587726.
Please help us make this call series a success by spreading the word
to all blind students you know in Colorado or to anyone you know who
works with them.
We look forward to talking with you on Sunday.
Best,
Arielle Silverman
Secretary, Colorado Association of Blind Students