[Cabs] Conference Call Reminder

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 03:20:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,
The Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) will be hosting a
conference call tomorrow (Sunday Feb. 26) to talk about travel
techniques. To join us please dial
605-475-6006
and enter passcode 587726.
Please spread the word to any blind students you know who live in the
state of Colorado. We will be sharing a lot of useful information and
discussing some common issues that we all deal with.
Also, I suggest looking at a speech given by past NFB president
Kenneth Jernigan called "The Nature off Independence". Unfortunately
Gmail is not letting me send it as an attachment, but you can find it
by going to
www.nfb.org
and searching for "banquet speeches".

Hope to talk with many of you tomorrow at 5:30.
Best regards,
Arielle Silverman
Secretary, Colorado Association of Blind Students